Who are we?
The Positive Thinking Company is a global tech partner that delivers end-to-end tech solutions. We are positive thinkers who believe that collaboration betters our world! https://positivethinking.tech/
What will you do?
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be the point of contact to implement best practices and model the tools to meet customers’ needs.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructures
- Build, manage and improve the different environments of our projects (AWS mostly but also on premise)
- Use DevOps tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Git) and work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Manage the CI/CD and the pipelines. Resolve issues linked to it.
- Manage the logs & backups
For some concrete examples of projects, check our uses cases (link: https://positivethinking.tech/use-cases/?exp%5B%5D=software-product-engineering)
Who are you?
As a Positive Thinker you...
- Speak fluently English and have a good knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus.
- Will be an outstanding candidate if you share our values: Positive Thinking, Collaboration, Evolution & Commitment.
- Hold a degree in computer science, but above all we are looking for a passionate person who can present a project that he/she is proud of.
What are we offering you?
- Personal follow-up during your career at PTC
- Catalogue with a wide variety of trainings for hard- and soft skills, private language classes, unlimited access to an E-learning platform (Udemy, Pluralsight,…) and possibility to get certified every year
- Opportunity to join the DevSecOps community and participate in knowledge sharing sessions, events, workshops, etc.
- Join one of the passion communities and practice your hobby or share your interests with other positive thinkers
- International collaboration, possibility to work worldwide
ON TOP OF THAT
- Competitive salary with a flexible mobility package (variety of choice, including: Electrical cars, electrical bikes, payment of rent/mortgage...)
- You will become part of a growing team of people keen on applying the latest technologies and knowledge. You will be able to work in a dynamic, innovating environment with the proper touch of geekiness and yearning for board games.