What’s your daily job & daily reality?
At RingRing, continuous quality improvement is everything!
Data is one of the most valuable resources RingRing owns, and savvy Database Administrators are required to build and maintain an infrastructure to keep it organized.
You will help to build the structure and design of the databases, ensure that customers’ data is safe, help developers to improve data access performances, and continuously monitor database systems.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Database Administrator or similar role
- 5 or more years of experience with databases and SQL
- Experience with MySQL administration is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills, especially to explain how to improve query performance to developers
- Collaborative team spirit
- Good knowledge of NoSQL database is a major plus (we use CouchBase) o Experience with SQLServer, Kafka, Redis are a plus
- Fluent in English ( fluent in French & Dutch is a big plus)!
- We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done.
- Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed.
- We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
- We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings.