Data Visualization Consultant
As Stephen Few states: “We are overwhelmed by information, not because there is too much, but because we haven't learned how to tame it.” Capgemini Insights & Data is looking for people who tame data in such a way that the most complex data can be easily interpreted.
You will join a group of data enthusiasts within a global organization of 350.000 employees. As our growth potential within Belgium is huge, you will vastly grow with us.
If you believe that honesty, boldness, modesty, trust, freedom, team spirit and fun are important company values, then we have a match. Check it out, here you find our seven core values. Combined with firm goals on equality, inclusion and zero carbon emissions, Capgemini will be your partner to get the future you want.
We are looking for a BI Visualization Consultant to help our clients in their digital transformations.
What will you do?
- Create and design reports and dashboards
- Interpret business requirements and translate them, through functional analysis, in a good technical solution
- Define and execute test scenarios
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
You have knowledge of / You are keen to learn more about
- You are customer focused, eager to connect with end users and capture their requirements
- You have knowledge of visualization techniques
- You have relevant experience and/or certificates in one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAS Visual Analytics, SAP Business Objects
- PL300 – Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- Tableau Desktop Specialist, Tableau Certified Data Analyst
- Any certificate linked to Data Visualization and Business Intelligence
Capgemini Belgium is a Top Employer for the 18th year in a row. Opportunities to learn are an important aspect of this Top Employer status. The two most important criteria to apply is to have an appetite for data and a willingness to continuously learn.
Part-time on-site, part-time home working.
Communication and personality
- English: must have.
- French and/or Dutch: nice to have.
- Good written and oral communication, problem-solving mindset, able to work independently, dynamic.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team, integrate and work in an international/multi-cultural environment, on variable-sized projects.