Data Scientist and AI Expert
We are looking for a Data Scientist and AI Expert in Brussels to take on the technical decision-making in projects within the scope of our Data & Intelligence Center of Excellence, working in initiatives for top-tier organizations. Our focus is to improve the organization capabilities, working from PoC.
- Transforming our customers’ business through artificial intelligence, applying it in cases such as decision-making, fraud detection, predictive maintenance, support through virtual assistants, biometrics, sentiment analysis, etc.
- Working in a multi-sector environment (retail, industry, banking, insurance, health, etc)
- Working with cutting-edge AI technology fields (Natural Language Processing, computer vision, etc )
- Applying the necessary skillset and tools for ensure the life cycle of every model generated (from ideation to production: data gathering, dataset conformation, modelling and deployment)
- Optimally making use of open source or commercial libraries and frameworks (e.g. Google Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV, PyTorch).
- Developing and showing programming skills.R, python, nodejs, desirables
- Making the most of the latest machine learning techniques and deep learning in particular (i.e. architectures based on CNNs, LSTMs, GANs, Capsule Networks, Federated Learning, etc.).
- At least 4 – 5 years of proven experience in AI projects.
- You have worked with artificial intelligence in a startup, large company or academic environment.
- You lead teams and are autonomous in decision-making.
- You have knowledge and experience in artificial intelligence project execution.
- You have technical education, a degree in computer engineering or mathematics, or any other engineering at master level.
- Any kind of training specialization in artificial intelligence will be considered a plus.
- Experience in agile methodologies and project management with Atlassian Jira or similar tools.
- You have a github repo with interesting projects of your own.
- You are fluent in Dutch/French and English
- We care about your career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings via the NTT DATA University, mentorship program and a close onboarding.
- Your benefits will include: company car or flexible mobility budget, transportation reimbursement, DKV health insurance, net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, the possibility to apply IP rights, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can be yourself and wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You'll be rewarded for bringing your talented friends.
- Diversity and inclusion We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique