Data Quality Domain Architect
We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
Do you have a passion for working with data? Do you have experience in IT-architecture & data modeling?
The Proximus Data Governance & Quality Team is looking for a Domain Architect to help build and maintain its Data Quality Framework and Data Quality Tool.
You would work closely together with delivery teams in an agile environment, govern best practices & devise technical solutions for upcoming projects with a data quality component. Your mission is to enable data quality management of all data in Proximus in a Cloud environment!
What will you do?
- You will be part of the Data Quality domain, which is responsible for data quality management (measuring, solving & preventing data quality issues).
- You define & steer the evolution of the Data Quality Tool, Architecture & Framework to meet project needs & the DQ ambition.
- You oversee and validate the integration of the DQ domain into the overall architecture landscape & represent the DQ domain into project & architecture board;
- You guarantee that the architecture & solution behind the Data Quality Tool are meeting the internal ambition (e.g. availability, OLA's, daily run time, refresh time…) to deliver business value and adapt when & where needed.
- You commit on estimate & delivery date of new data quality requirements from internal IT projects.
- You will govern best practices & development guidelines of the data quality delivery team.
- You devise solutions for projects fitting into the existing data quality framework.
- You are responsible for the integration processes of the Data Quality Tool with the Data Governance Tool (Collibra).
- You manage a complex release cycle across multiple environments, using CI/CD, IaC best practices.
- You work in a multi-lingual team (15+) with developers and analysts.
- You work closely together with delivery teams in an agile environment.
- Oversee and guide the move of Data Quality Tool from an on-premise to a Cloud solution, integrated into the target architecture of Proximus.
What should be your skills?
- Master's degree in Business Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Data Science or an equivalent work experience & strong affiliation with IT & Data.
- 5+ years of experience in developing and rolling out IT-solutions with a strong data component.
- 5+ years Relevant experience in the TelCo sector.
- Must have technical skills: SQL, Python, Pyspark, Bash.
- Nice to have technical skills: Common data libraries for python such as Pandas, CI/CD pipelines on Azure, experience with Azure Databricks and other related Azure components
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment best practices (mainly w.r.t. Azure DevOps).
- Deep understanding of terms such as Data Stewardship, Data Quality Management, Master Data Management and Data Warehousing
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Experience gathering data and converting this to useful information guiding governance decisions.
- Ability to lead and guide discussions between groups of people.
- Good writing skills, ability to produce well-structured presentations and deliverable documents.
- Languages: English and Dutch or French is mandatory.
- Ability to communicate a vision & federate a team of developers and analysts towards a target architecture & way of working.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers. We offer you:
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.