Data Quality Analyst
As Stephen Few states: “We are overwhelmed by information, not because there is too much, but because we haven't learned how to tame it.” Capgemini Insights & Data is looking for people who tame data in such a way that the most complex data can be easily interpreted.
You will join a group of data enthusiasts within a global organization of 350.000 employees. As our growth potential within Belgium is huge, you will vastly grow with us.
If you believe that honesty, boldness, modesty, trust, freedom, team spirit and fun are important company values, then we have a match. Check it out, here you find our seven core values. Combined with firm goals on equality, inclusion and zero carbon emissions, Capgemini will be your partner to get the future you want.
We are looking for a Data Quality Analyst to strengthen our team.
What will you do?
- You work with application developers and business users to prevent data quality problems.
- You are a data product owner, responsible for end-to-end consistency and usability of your data product.
- Define and monitor Data Quality KPIs.
- Analyze, understand and explain the root causes of data quality issues.
- Data Profiling.
You have knowledge of / You are keen to learn more about
- Data Management. You know about ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes.
- Relational Data Modeling and Normalization.
- Data Governance.
- Knowledge of the retail industry is a big plus.
Capgemini Belgium is a Top Employer for the 18th year in a row. Opportunities to learn are an important aspect of this Top Employer status. The two most important criteria to apply is to have an appetite for data and a willingness to continuously learn.
Part-time on-site, part-time home working.
Communication and personality
- Dutch: must have.
- English: Professional proficiency.
- Good written and oral communication, problem-solving mindset, able to work independently, dynamic.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team, integrate and work in an international/multi-cultural environment, on variable-sized projects.