Data engineer -Insurance
Within the ICT department, the Data division's mission is to develop the Data platform for insurance to meet the current and future data needs of the company. The IT architecture is constantly evolving to meet many challenges such as the use of data in real time, the storage and processing of "big data" or the migration to the cloud.
The team is responsible for continuous evolution by making new data available in the centralized DWH, exploring new technologies in data integration and managing data quality. through the measurement of various quality indicators.
To strengthen the team, we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer.
Tasks & responsibilities:
* Discuss & challenge the needs with the business & involved parties
* Analyze the data & validate the expected results by using SQL queries and programs in SAS
* Translate the needs into data solution (result? data elements? Sources? impacts on the data platform?)
* Implement & test the solution in collaboration with technical analysts
* Support the users with the validation and rollout to production
Experiences & Knowledges
* Min Bachelor's degree (ideally Master)
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role (Data Engineer in Insurance domain)
* Very good knowledge of insurance products (Life and/or Non-Life)
* Knowledge of SAS tooling is an asset
* Good communication in English. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset.