Business & Decision, an Orange Business Services affiliate since 2018, is looking for consultants to reinforce its Data intelligence practice. Are you passionate about development? Do you have a strong interest in data, clean code, unit testing, continuous development using the latest technologies related to Cloud solutions? If you are eager to master the storage, organization and exploitation of PBs (petabytes) of data, you should probably keep on reading!
As a Data engineer, you will take part in the B&D’s Data engineering & Architecture team. Your strong development skills will allow you to work on data pipeline implementation, storage, data crunching and manipulation.
In parallel, you will follow a Data Engineer career path where you will learn how to design & implement end to end (cloud) data platform by understanding business requirements, translate those into technical components as building blocks of the to-be solution.
You will analyze data by sourcing, capturing, transformation and preparation techniques. You will work with the latest technologies such as Kafka, Spark, DBT, Snowflake, BigQuery, Synapse, Databricks, Airflow, Elastic search… and possibly become a Data architect!
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- Strong interest in data manipulation (storage, crunching, pipeline implementation)
- At least one relevant professional experience with ICT projects, preferably data related
- Strong development experience in Java, Scala, Python
- Knowledge of continuous developments / deployment concepts & technologies (GIT, Azure Devops, Gitlab, CircleCI, ...)
- Experience with SQL-like scripting & data manipulation is a must
- Knowledge of Unix environments
- Good communication skills
- Conceptual and creative thinking
Nice to have
- Experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google cloud)
- Experience with Cloud data warehouses (Snowflake, BigQuery, Synapse Analytics, Redshift)
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, Kafka, HDFS, Hive, HBase, …)
- Knowledge Docker and orchestration platform (Kubernetes, Openshift, AKS, GKE...)
- Experience with micro-services apps development
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Powershell…
- Experience with noSQL DBs’ (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j)
Additional talents? Strange hobby? Weird humor? Our data heroes are like you, they share respect, modesty and excellence as key values and they know how to put fun in & after work.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are on boarded on ambitious data intelligence projects and can be working in collaboration with our digital department on big projects, cognitive solutions, among many others.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant trainings and certifications, and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.