CRM Solution Architect
Business & Decision, an Orange Business Services affiliate since 2018, is looking for experienced MS Dynamics CRM Solution Architect to reinforce its CRM practice. If you are a heavy expert ready to share some knowledge, this role is for you. If you are eager to work on digital solutions and lead the design and implementation in large-scale projects in a challenging environment, you should probably keep on reading!
As an expert, we offer you the opportunity to join a recognized company in the data and digital fields and to work on ambitious projects for the largest companies on the Belgian and international markets. You have a deep functional and technical knowledge of Dynamics CRM 365 and the Power Platform as well as related Azure cloud solutions. You can assess client needs, co-create the vision and drive implementation end to end putting emphasis on delivering greater business outcomes and best user experience.
Conduct customer assessment focusing on CRM implementation, CRM migration and modernization and Digital Transformation initiatives. Project execution as Design Lead or Lead Consultant. Your responsibilities include requirements assessment, fit gap analysis, lead the design process, design integrations, guiding the implementation by technical teams.
Knowledge Development and Sharing
Contribute to expanding and diffusion of knowledge within our delivery teams by preparing and conducting learning sessions. Coaching of junior team members, Development of best practices and implementation methodology.
Help shaping our service offering and go to market strategy, produce marketing material based on work performed and/or analysis of CRM trends. Provide analysis of the market for CRM solutions, conduct customer CRM assessment, create proof of concepts, act as technical reference for responding to RFP/RFI.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience on a similar position
- Extensive Dynamics 365 customer engagement implementation experience
- Integrations between Power Platform solutions and Dynamics 365 app
- Azure cloud solutions: ADF, Azure Functions, Security & App Services
- Knowledge of solutions that extends the capabilities of Dynamics CRM 365: Omnichannel for Customer Service, Customers Insights, USD, CTI integration, Integration with MS Teams, Click Dimension
- Solution build and deployment management : devops pipeline, automated testing
- Knowledge of implementation methodology and best practices: Agile, Scrum, FastTrack/Success By Design
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are part of the digital expertise practice, you can work in collaboration with other departments.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There’s lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions and the opportunity to take ownership of new things on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get attractive benefits including an interesting mobility package, an IP compensation, an interesting flex-plan, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.