As a Cloud Engineer, you will be part of the newly formed Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE). Together with four experienced cloud engineers, you will be responsible for implementing cloud solutions within the IT department. Working closely with the DevOps teams, you will drive digitalisation and support the development of a more efficient way of working.
The CCoE not only ensures stable cloud solutions, but also uses the latest technologies to optimise and innovate.
- The domain you will be working in focuses on the API integration layer, APIs and web applications, which will be the technical core of our organisation in the future.
- The domain team designs, builds and maintains all application chains for NN.
- The domain team consists of about 40 internal and external colleagues who work together in scrum teams (agile).
- They maintain the Azure infrastructure for their colleagues in other teams, allowing them to focus on deploying their resources.
The Cloud Engineer role is a varied one. You'll be expected to take initiative and ownership, work constructively with your colleagues and think ahead. For this role, we're looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Basic Cloud Engineer experience
- Basic knowledge of Azure components such as ADF, Databricks and Portal
- Multi-disciplinary IT knowledge of software, hardware and infrastructure
- Ability to read existing code to understand how resources are set up
- Fluency in English, as this is the primary language used in our IT department. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- Experience in a DevOps organisation is an advantage.
- A commitment to continuous growth and improvement, both in knowledge and technical skills.
- An inquisitive mind, not afraid to think differently and explore new ideas with colleagues.
- An affinity for an open culture that emphasises collaboration and empowerment.
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we’re a different breed. We are a tech talent incubator, which is every bit as cool as it sounds. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You’ll join an awesome community and enter one of our Smart Programs, based on where you are in your career and where you want to go. Did we mention you’ll get a personal coach as well?
- Next to a generous monthly salary, you'll receive a company car or a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits (pension, daily compensations, etc.)
- You’ll spend most of the time at (y)our client’s, except for regular Exellys trainings, fun events, tribe meet-ups, after works, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
- After two years of coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll get the opportunity to join (y)our client’s organization as an internal employee. Or if you prefer to stay with us, you could explore our follow-up Smart Programs as well.
Nationale Nederlanden is one of the largest and best-known financial service providers in the Netherlands. They offer a range of products including insurance, pensions, bank deposits, savings, mortgages, investments and loans.
In Belgium, there are currently 2 core activities: Insurance Belgium Life and Insurance Services Non-Life. The Belgian site originates from the Netherlands, but operates independently and has its own DNA.
- Number 5 life insurer in Belgium
- Strong social & environmental engagement
- Part of the NN Group, active in 19 countries