Cloud Data Architect or Engineer
Technology & Advanced Solutions (T&AS) is the area of NTT DATA dedicated to the development of digital transformation projects under a disruptive, innovative environment thanks to the application of the most emerging solutions and technologies in the market.
We are looking for Cloud Data Engineers and Cloud Data Architects in Brussels with experience in definition and development of data applications on cloud ecosystems, with a strong technical vocation, learning ability and willing to face new technological challenges.
You will participate in the design and implementation of data applications on cloud architectures. You will also work on providing both streaming and batch solutions, within multidisciplinary agile teams.
- Lead technically (at data architect and/or data engineer level) complex development projects ensuring the quality of deliveries.
- Participate in the team grow in all areas.
- Provide solution architecture definition, data model and ETL process design.
- Responsible in taking care of customer requirements.
- Expert knowledge in cloud platform solutions (AWS and/or Azure).
- At least 4-5 years of software development experience in data projects.
- Experience in conceptualization, design and implementation of data architectures.
- Proven knowledge of Java, Python, Scala or Spark, Databricks.
- You are fluent in Dutch/French and English.
- Advanced knowledge of Database (relational, NoSql,...).
- Knowledge of continuous integration and DevOps (Jenkins, GitLab,...) and IaC (Terraform).
- Experience in agile methodologies.
Why NTT DATA?
- We care about your career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings via the NTT DATA University, mentorship program and a close onboarding.
- Your benefits will include: company car or flexible mobility budget, transportation reimbursement, DKV health insurance, net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, the possibility to apply IP rights, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can be yourself and wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You'll be rewarded for bringing your talented friends.
- Diversity and inclusion We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique