Cloud Data Analyst
The Senior Analyst for Data Insights & Analytics will actively contribute to the adoption of the Azure Data Platform in the different business units.
With this objective, he/she will:
- Be the linking pin between the Business and the Development team.
- Collect and formalize business requirements: identify the problems that the business are experiencing, formalize them into business requirements
- Work together with architects in order to map out possible solutions that can be developed.
- Close collaboration with the business product owners, platform Product Owner, pm's and the development team’s tech lead.
- Participate in the backlog refinement activities: at feature and user story level
- Functional elaboration of the chosen solution alternative, translation of the business requirements in detailed functional requirements:
- Do the data sourcing analysis: in collaboration with Analysts from source systems
- Define Target data model and/or data interface.
- Do the Source to target Mapping
- Follow-up of development and testing to ensure coherence between the functional specifications and the developed solution
- Analyze defects during test phase.
- Provide 3rd line support: Analyze production incidents.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of a data dictionary and a business glossary.
- Be consulted for business or IT enquiries.
- Develop reports (Power BI)
- Contribute to conceptual and logical data models.
- Set up the functional analysis practices.
- Support the definition of Non-functional requirements related to performance and compliance with business cycles.
- Working knowledge of data analytics, data science, big data and/or reporting business processes and solutions.
- Business requirements collection and formalization
- Functional analysis/specifications
- Expertise in BI data modelling techniques (e.g. Kimball, Immon,…)
- Knowledge of Loyalty, Campaign Management, POS, SAP solutions is a plus
- Working experience in Agile (e.g. Scrum, SAFE,….)
- Aptitude and willingness to acquire technical understanding
- Excellent command of Microsoft Suite and Confluence.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Have the ability to communicate effective with IT and business stakeholders
- Builds trust with colleagues, clients & vendors
- Must be results oriented; demonstrates a “can-d o” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Adaptable to situations and different/multicultural environments
- Eagerness to learn and enjoy challenges that stimulate your personal evolution
Our customer offers
- a permanent contract
- an international working environment with lots of career opportunities.
- a competitive salary package, company car and other frenge benefits.
- possibility to do homeworking
SEND your application to email@example.com