Cloud architect ( employee or freelancer)
- You are responsible for the infrastructure design and setting up and maintaining systems in a technologically sound manner.
- You offer tools, code and processes for automating infrastructure and pipelines for application installations.
- You convert your knowledge and expertise into improvement proposals.
- You have the ability to detect and create opportunities with our customers, you assist in presales activities.
- You participate in internal projects to improve or renew own tools (e.g. monitoring, security, performance, ci/cd, ...)
- You share your expertise with both your team members and customers
On top of that, you will join a fantastic team of passionate Cloud and DevOps engineers, developers and architects.
- You buzzing with energy when it comes to DevOps, CloudNative, CI/CD, CNCF...
- As a Cloud Engineer - designer - architect, you have built up knowledge and expertise in these specific domains.
- The Cloud Service offering and AWS offering hold few secrets for you and you can organize and set this up in function of the customer.
- AWS certificates are an asset.
- Linux servers experience is an asset.
- You are (or have been) actively involved in the design and maintenance of continuous integration and continuous installation systems.
- You are willing to work in a team.
- Gaining new knowledge and sharing knowledge is a matter of course for you.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
- DevOps tools such as Jenkins,,, Jenkins X, Git, Terraform, Ansible, ...
- Atlassian stack
- Hands-on experience in setting up and deploying Docker Containers
- Cloud expertise (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud).
- Docker orchestrators : Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, Docker Swarm
- Applications such as NGINX, Httpd, Tomcat, Felix, MySQL, PostGreSQL, ElasticSearch, ...
- Technologies like Kafka, CouchDB, Neo4J
- Monitoring tools such as New Relic, Datadog, OpsGenie,…
- Shell scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python), DNS, …
Our customer offers a fulltime employment position within a dynamic team:
- an attractive salary package with benefits ( company car, insurances, ...)
- the chance to expand your activity - team - business unit...
- you get the chance to work with innovative technologies.
FREELANCERS can also apply!