CLOUD ARCHITECT - AZURE OR AWS - BRUSSELS - PERM JOB
You are a Cloud Expert, passionate by the latest technologies and looking for a new long-term challenge, read this below.
This company is a well-known international consultancy based in Brussels working with the latest technologies.
Their philosophy is to work with different clients as a team with the same goal: To give the best solutions to their clients. You will be part of Big Projects which will help you develop your skills.
Your role will be operational and to advise wisely your clients, guide them and help them to improve their IT efficiency by implementing those solutions/ innovations in the infrastructure of your client.
If you are multi-skilled, adapt quickly, in deep need of challenges, eager to learn (Company's Academy), love team spirit, and are client-oriented, this position is made for you!
Cloud Architect - The Job
You will as the Cloud expert be able to:
- Regarding your experience, imagine the best solutions for your client depending on your previous analyse of his needs.
- Implement new technologies and solutions in your client's infrastructure.
- Make sure of the update of your client's infrastructure and, do the adaptations when need thanks to your expertise
- Advise your clients depending on their situation and your portfolio
- Deal with the clients directly (Pre-sales)
- Stay connected to your team and managers to help each other and, keep in touch with your projects
Cloud Architect - Your Profile
- You have good experience in Cloud technologies (5 years in IT Infrastructure with 2 years as an Architect- Cloud)
- You speak French OR Dutch AND English
- You are driving by the projects and the idea to work with different clients
- You are eager to learn and ready to adapt
- You like to work as a 360° Consultant and to make sure that your work is at its best
- You have a team spirit and the envy to be part of a company
Cloud Architect - The Offer
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary (depending on your profile)
- A full package advantages (Company car, meal voucher, holidays, etc.)
- The chance to evolve in a growing company
- National and international challenges
- Always develop your personal skills