Chapter Owner Conversation Design
A job at Proximus? You'll find that everything revolves around the idea 'Think Possible'. This means: we always assume that something is possible, even if it seems impossible. Well, especially so, actually. Call it a way of thinking that involves being open to a world of digital solutions that make our lives easier. And our way of working smarter.
As a digital service provider, Proximus aims to improve the user experience of our customers and respond to the digital needs of today's consumers.
Design Chapter has a competence center focus on user-centric design, and groups a wide variety of (T-shaped) design expertise into a self-sustaining & thriving community that owns the craft of designing any E2E product or service that is both desirable, business viable and digital first.
Mission of this Conversation Design team: to make AI Assistants (chatbot and speechbot) helpful, human-centered and successful, thanks to natural, consistent and understandable language.
- A first experience in people management and/or coaching
- 5 to 7 years of experience in digital copywriting, content design or UX copy within complex, multi-platform digital environments.
- You have already built and implemented editorial charters, with their persona, by declining them for different languages and different media (web, mobile app, social networksâ¦)
- Marketing and branding experience: you know how to (make) apply the âtone of voiceâ of the brand in conversations and translate marketing campaigns to bot content.
- necessarily an expert yourself in the field, you have a good knowledge of AI technologies applied to language sciences (NLP/NLU): you know what the possibilities of bots are, what their limits are and you challenge the AI experts of the team to always improve the NLP models.
- You are innovation-oriented, always aware of the best partiques on the market on how to build and evolve bots, for chat as well as for voice.
- Experience with conversational design platforms (Voiceflow, Google Dialogflow, Microsoft Azureâ¦) and data analytics (such as Qualtrics, MicroStrategy or Tableau) is a plus.
- consumer-focused, preferably with a strong digital skill set. Knowledge and/or experience in UX, behavioral design are a plus.
- You have a good ability to manage ambiguity and change, also for your team
- You have strong leadership and stakeholder management skills, knowing how and when to make decisions and when to ask for advice.
- Preferably, you have a good knowledge of three languages: Dutch, English and French.
Naturally we have a competitive salary package for you. But there is so much more!
- We are 100% Belgian. So we make decisions in three languages. And all at the same time if you like!
- We are open to everyone: M, W, X, and in fact all the other letters of the alphabet.
- We encourage personal growth. At the Proximus Academy, you won't even want to miss a session.
- We are, of course, committed to sustainability. What else did you think?
- We firmly believe that working together is important, but that having fun together is even more so. That is why we regularly organise fun activities. (Please let us know if you have a talent for playing Santa Claus!)
- We believe in responsibility. Also in yours. For example, you can take it to launch your own initiatives.
- We put our customers first. And because we are all customers somewhere, you already know what that means. That's good.
- And the ever-important work-life balance? We keep it in the right place.
In a nutshell … We offer you a job full of opportunities to grow and learn, a job that will push you forward, as you shape the digital future with us. And in doing so, you might achieve more than you thought possible. Are you a professional who thinks like this? Someone who sees solutions where others only see obstacles. Then you are a talent that can still grow with us. Every day.