Chapter lead data
The chapter lead will hire and develop some of the industry’s best DATA engineers, coach them, introduce best practices and empower them to further develop their technical areas of expertise as well as their communication, presentation and strategic advisory skills.
- You will be partnering with other teams within Ausy such as account management, delivery teams, and marketing prioritizing your initiatives and aligning goals to maximize long term value.
- You will be interacting directly with customers to better understand their needs and align the right resources and tools to maximize their success.
- The ideal candidate has experience in building, leading and developing talented organizations of engineers or DATA architects.
- Customer-facing experience is preferred as are sound leadership skills and a strong technical foundation in secure, scalable and reliable IT architectures.
- You will participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts) and evangelize and educate about DATA technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
As a successful chapter lead, you:
- are engaged in pre-sales & solutions architecture
- are representing the competences of the company (inward and outward representation, talks, interviews, articles)
- are contributing to the development of the company strategy and the service / solution portfolio
- steer the Chapters following the company strategy and areis responsible for the technological partnerships
- work with marketing and HR on the brand and employer branding strattegy in order to recognised as competent and innovative in the market and to assure that job ads and the training catalog fits into the strategic goals of the company
- support the Business in important sales processes and in setting up (adjusting) the sector specific offerings
- coach / mentor members of the chapter they are on a project
- manage profiles, when they are in a pro-active phase
- Experience leading and growing teams of technology professionals, ideally in customer facing roles
- Experience driving technical and/or organizational change of significant complexity
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for technology and for learning
- History of successful leadership of technical consulting and/or architecture and/or development teams
- Prior working experience as a Solution Architect and / or manager of a technical organization
- Experience in a Chief Technology senior role
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT systems - either on premises or in the cloud
- Experience with public speaking
- Continued or advanced learning (Master, MBA, PhD or equivalent)
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch/Flemish or French
"Work hard, play hard" is our motto: together we work really hard, but we also like, for example, to have a nice lunch together, start the weekend with an apéro, a nice barbecue to end the summer or to go all out on the Ausy family day.
- As extras: company car, meal & eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, training, etc.
- Of course you will receive a permanent contract with the correct salary for your profile!
- We pay your invoices on time and correctly (30 days).
- At the end of your project, we work proactively and provide the necessary guidance.