Business Unit Manager (IT Solutions)
The Business Unit Manager we are looking for, has the ambition to further shape and expand the organization together with his/her Atlassian team in a no-nonsense culture. Within your new position, internal and external projects are structured and managed, and partnerships with existing and new customers are further expanded and strengthened.
As People manager, you direct, support and coach the Atlassian team. You inspire your employees by clearly articulating the strategy and objectives. You navigate the team to the best training initiatives and initiate their organization. You build a team based on additional competencies, align team members based on common goals and inspire them to go for it.
You initiate and lead process improvements and spot opportunities that contribute to innovative projects within the Business Unit and the realization of the long-term strategy.
You define the strategy, objectives and KPIs for the team. You translate these into concrete actions, further develop the general offering and develop strategic partnerships.
You manage the day-to-day operation of the business unit. You work out existing and new processes, systems and practices. You adjust the operation of the business unit where necessary. You are responsible for the results of the team.
You are the driving force in retaining and strengthening the customer base and you respond to opportunities to expand this further. You do this by launching initiatives and giving direction for your business unit together with internal sales and marcom experts. You proactively invest time in business-critical relationships, identify key partners, set up strategic alliances and ensure that “key clients” are actively managed.
- You have strong people skills and experience in coaching.
- You are both proactive and communicative and you know how to be flexible towards different projects as well as customers, prospects and team members.
- You take ownership.
- You like to develop a strong vision & are willing to challenge it with an open mind.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are a must!
- You have a special interest in or experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- You have experience in one or more of these methodologies: ITIL, Safe, Lean, Scrum, Agile and solutions such as ITSM, Portfolio Management or BI.
- You like to work clearly, bring structure and ensure an orderly administration.
- Languages: Dutch & English are mandatory, French is an asset
Our customer offers a fulltime employment position within a dynamic team:
- an attractive salary package with benefits ( company car, insurances, ...)
- the chance to expand your activity - team - business unit...
FREELANCERS can also apply!
Send your application to email@example.com