Business / Functional Analyst
We are looking for Business & Functional Analysts to achieve long term missions with our main partners, operating mainly in banking, energy and public sector.
Consultants will be involved in new or ongoing projects within large development teams with the purpose of enhancing efficiency and deliverables.
See below main tasks of the B/F Analyst :
- Carry out a Business/functional analysis to align business’ goals and deliverables by defining technical requirements.
- Collaborate with project managers on the preparation of IT projects.
- Evaluate the outcome of IT applications while ensuring they meet the organization’s requirements.
- Ensure the applications work optimally to achieve the predefined results,
- In collaboration with the developers, create or adapt IT applications in accordance with business and clients’ needs.
- Write documentation to guide the development team (developers and testers).
- Good knowledge of Business Process Modelling and functional analysis.
- Ability to clearly describe existing and intended processes (including methodology and expected outcomes): Use Cases, Data Model, Functional Requirements.
- Good knowledge of Unified Modeling Language.
- Have at least basic knowledge of testing methods and development via Agile.
- Perfect Knowledge of English and at least one of the official national languages
- Experience in the public or bank sector is a strong asset.
What We Offer
We offer Permanent contracts as well as Freelancing contracts (long-term only, starting as of 6 months). Employees under Permanent Contract are offered a full salary package in line with the market and including many incentives (meal vouchers, insurances, 13th & 14th month, transport subscription and/or company car, etc.)
We take very seriously the follow-up of our consultants’ careers. Client satisfaction is important but could not happen without the satisfaction of our consultants. Therefore, all of them, whether they are Employees or Freelancers are equally considered as part of the company!
Please feel free to send us your resume as well, we might find something suitable for you!
Aubay encourages diversity in all its forms and guarantees equal opportunities for all candidates. All our positions are open to people with disabilities and we offer all necessary accommodations.
Aubay is an international IT services agency founded in 1998 who advises companies on their digital transformation. We are active in 7 European countries (France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Italy, U.K.) and our offices are based in Brussels, Namur and Luxembourg (Belux Area). Our activities cover all sectors including banking/insurance, telecoms, energy, and public institutions.
Our goal is to find the right assignments for our consultants. All our opportunities are dedicated to long-term partnerships with our consultants, whether they are Freelancers or Permanent Employees.