Business Consultant MES/MOMS
Are you as passionate about manufacturing optimization as we are? Does your expertise lie within manufacturing operations and industrial automation? And do you already have the necessary experience with MES requirement development and selection? Do you want to work with us and our customers on innovative projects within the Manufacturing domain?
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a MES Business Consultant you capture the business and manufacturing requirements of the customer and translate these into an optimal system architecture and roadmap. You are able to find the right connection at all levels at a client and thus bridge the gap between the objectives of the head office, the objectives of the factory management and the workflow. A Business Consultant MES / MOMS is expected to be able to combine strong communication skills with good market knowledge. Proven experience in initiating and realizing business and IT solutions within the market is a requirement. You contribute to our growth through solution design, participation in sales and quotation processes, creating inputs and business opportunities and (business) consultancy with customers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You take initiatives, are a real team player and you know how to easily win others over to your ideas. Next to your broad knowledge, interest and experience within the manufacturing domain, you also have:
• A completed bachelor or master degree;
• 5 - 10 years of experience in the market and thorough knowledge of business and IT solutions;
• In-depth knowledge of Manufacturing Operations Management (MOMS / MES) and IT solutions in this domain;
• Preferable your experience is with Wonderware / Aveva and it is strong plus if you have general knowledge of multiple MES packages;
• Experience with hosting and organizing workshops;
• Experience in capturing and defining user requirement specifications;
• You communicate well at board level and on the shop floor and you know how to bridge the gap between these levels in the organization;
• The ideal candidate is certified in ISA 95 and ISA 88 and has work experience with these standards;
• Fluent in Dutch and/or French.
- Bus. Consulting & IT Strategy
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.