Business Analyst Senior
Our client develops tailor made high-quality software solutions for clients in Europe, based on open-source technologies and open standards. Their Odoo and Python experts team is looking for a Business Analyst to cope with the growth of their activities.
IF YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN MOST OF THESE
- Enthusiastic and good communicator, both with people in the business and with their teams of developers;
- You like direct contact with customers, you adapt your communication to their market;
- You can analyze a business problem, extract the needs and formalize them in a structured functional specification;
- You have good computer skills, allowing you to understand the technical teams;
- You already know Odoo
- Curious about emerging technologies;
- French speaking, with a good command of English and Dutch.
AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO
- Meet the customer and understand his business in order to provide the best fitted solution;
- Analyze the client needs and elaborate technical solutions to challenging business requirements;
- Deliver high-quality software, being part of a very efficient team;
- Apply the rules of the art in your job, master the methodologies and best practices;
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Learn every day while adding value to the team;
- Contributing to the Open Source Community (OCA).
- Very good knowledge of ERP systems and Odoo;
- You demonstrate knowledge of business process analysis and the use of UML as a modeling language;
- You are autonomous, methodical and conscientious;
- A relevant Master degree (Business, Economics and Management, IT, etc);
- Approx 3 years experience in analysis. Experience in Agile project management is a plus.
WHAT THEIR EMPLOYEES APPRECIATE
- A permanent contract from the start;
- Challenging projects;
- Great responsibilities and a flat hierarchy;
- An Agile work environment with short decision-making processes;
- Promotion of initiative and innovative ideas;
- Be part of a human sized company where the well-being of employees is an absolute priority;
- Integration into the team thanks to your Integration Buddy and your People Booster;
- Possibility of becoming an ambassador of a technology or know-how and of participating in transversal projects;
- Numerous training courses throughout your career;
- A welcoming, friendly and dynamic environment;
- Attractive salary package
- Possibility to work either in Waterloo, Liège or Luxembourg with partial remote work possibilities.
That’s for you and/or you want to know more? Send us your application. It will be treated confidentially.
Nothing for you but you know someone who might be interested? Feel free to send them our contact details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
See you soon!