What we expect.
As Business Analyst, you will implement Odoo. You'll be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of Odoo Software. Therefore, you will analyse their needs and deliver personal training sessions. Basically, you'll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers!
As Business Analyst, you will support the growth of our partner network. You will help & coach our partners, from all around the world, to implement their customers projects and to become Odoo Experts.
As Project Director, you will develop larger accounts (Medium Market & Corporate). You will deal with companies from 100 employees and manage bigger & long term projects. The objective is still to implement our software and deliver tailor-made training.
You'll work on various different projects at the same time. In the very first weeks, you will quickly get involved in your first projects receiving the support of more experienced colleagues. You will progressively increase your level of autonomy but never forget that two heads are better than one! You won't have time to get bored as each project is different (industry, scope, etc.).
- Project Management (80%)
- Gain the trust of your customers
- Analyse the customer needs and suggest solutions
- Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
- Make your customer/partner an Odoo Champion (training)
- Follow the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks
- Organise and follow up Odoo implementations
- Internal improvement (20%)
- Feedback to the Product Owners
- Coaching & Training
- Feedback for department improvement
- Valid work permit for Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German or Spanish or Dutch or Italian
- Learn fast
- Good communication/negotiation skills
- Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive
- Affinity with the IT world
NICE TO HAVE
- European Languages: Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French
Experienced in management software implementation
- Being certified by a recognized organism (APICS, CFA, ect.)
- Technical knowledge (XML, Python, JS)
What's great in the job?
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy in a fast evolving company.
- Great team of dynamic people (+/-75), in a friendly and open culture.
- Diversity in the projects.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Two weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification.
- New office building in Louvain-la-Neuve