As a Business Analyst, you create value by building the bridge between IT and the business. You work to improve and streamline processes that help your organisation meet its goals and objectives. Analysing business requirements and translating these into business solutions is your key role. In this sense, you are the glue that connects big dreams to great results.
Your responsibilities include:
- Gathering business requirements through research, interviews, workshops, …
- Analysing and documenting business requirements
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of business areas and/or processes
- Evaluating and selecting software packages
- Performing feasibility studies and/or drafting business cases
You are the go-between of business and IT, so you consider your stakeholder management skills a personal strength. You are a strong communicator with an understanding of business requirements engineering, as well as an affinity with IT. Since your job title has ‘analyst’ in it, it goes without saying that you have an analytical mindset.
You can also recognise yourself in the following description:
- Higher education
- You’re fluent in Dutch
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Knowledge of data modelling
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of work tracking and reporting tools, as well as Office applications
- Knowledge of basic spreadsheet data analysis and BPMN
- SWOT analysis, brainstorming and workshop facilitation appeal to you
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we’re a different breed. We are a tech talent incubator, which is every bit as cool as it sounds. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You’ll join an awesome community and enter one of our Smart Programs, based on where you are in your career and where you want to go. Did we mention you’ll get a personal coach as well?
- Next to a generous monthly salary, you'll receive a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits (pension, daily compensations, etc.)
- You’ll spend most of the time at (y)our client’s, except for regular Exellys trainings, fun events, tribe meet-ups, after works, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
- After two years of coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll get the opportunity to join (y)our client’s organization as an internal employee. Or if you prefer to stay with us, you could explore our follow-up Smart Programs as well.
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain the finest tech talent. We find the perfect match, so our consultants can fully develop their skills while also feeling happy in their jobs.
What distinctly sets us apart, is our focus on training and coaching. Every Exellyst gets a generous personal training budget and is also assigned a Talent Development Manager (TDM). Your TDM is your point of contact for every issue you encounter, large or small. Our goals is to see you shine, grow and succeed faster than your peers who don’t benefit from the Exellys model.
Since we encourage our consultants to integrate with the client after two years, we’re always on the look-out for fresh talent. That’s where you come in.
- Founded in 2014
- Offices in Mechelen, Diegem, Amsterdam and London
- Part of ProjectiveGroup
- Awesome community of 300 consultants