Our client is an international leader on its market. Nevertheless, the company succeeds to keep a familial environment. Loyalty, transparency, diversity and integrity are part of the company's values.
Becoming part of this adventure means that you will integrate a worldwide company that has global partnerships, such as digital partners or delivery platforms. This will provide you a great boost in your career.
By joining this experience, you will have a great balance between personal and professional life because the company is located in a nice area not far from Brussels centre. An easy access via public transport or car is guaranteed. Moreover, there is a possibility of hybrid work.
Thanks to these aspects, you will be able to directly jump into your new career.
At work, the atmosphere is nice thanks to the friendly teams who aim to evolve together.
IT Tester Coordinator - the job :
In your position, you will be able to execute tests and to ensure your role of team lead. The team is composed of more than 10 Testing Experts.
Your responsibilities :
- You will monitor and search for Continuous Improvement in the Testing life Cycle
- You will ensure that the steps are executed according to the standards (Life Cycle)
- You will guarantee the quality of production and continuous improvements through checking processes
- You will show professionalism in team leading and great cooperation with the other team members
- You will play a close role regarding technical, functional and organisational areas as well as change management inside the company.
IT Tester Coordinator - your profile :
- Experience of 3-4 years in testing and strong Leading skills (people management)
- French or Dutch speaker and a good English level
- To Master Quantitative Assessments & framework of testing
- Good knowledge of UAT and automation tools
- Azure Devops knowledge is a big plus but NOT mandatory
- Become the driving force of a professional team
- Good communicator with an analytical mind
- Capacity to adapt to every team member
IT Tester Coordinator - the future package :
- A salary in line with your experience + many advantages:
- A company car and a fuel card
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers
- A group insurance and a hospitalization insurance
- A laptop, a smartphone and the subscription
- Bonus up to 10% of your annual salary
- Hybrid work (3days at home)