Who are we ?
The Positive Thinking Company is a global tech partner that delivers end-to-end tech solutions. We are positive thinkers who believe that collaboration betters our world! · https://positivethinking.tech/
What will you do ?
As a BI specialist, you oversee different phases on the whole BI chain.
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients and sectors and on a daily basis you will:
· Collect requirements from the business
· Identify and collect the data from different data sources
· Develop, design and implement ETL solutions and data storage systems, through your knowledge of ETL tools (Informatica, Data integrator, Talend, SSIS …)
· Model Data (datawarehouse, data vault, data marts), CDC, Data Lake
· Integrate data in the data warehouse and create data marts
· Ensure the data quality and analyse data
· Present reports and create insightful information and help managers make better data-driven decisions, through your knowledge of reporting tools (Tableau, SAP BI, Power BI, Qlik…)
· Provide expertise advice for the continuous improvement of the data capabilities
The technical environments available with our customers are: SQL, Oracle (Data integrator, OBIEE...), Informatica, Microsoft (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Azure SQL, Amazon Redshift, PosgreSQL, Talend, Alteryx, IBM (Datastage, Cognos), Kimball, DataVault, SAP (SAP BI, Data integrator) …
On top of that, you could be involved in our solution centres where we develop tailored solutions for our clients. For some concrete examples of projects, check our uses cases: https://positivethinking.tech/use-cases/?exp%5B%5D=expertise-data-analytics)
Who are you ?
As a Positive Thinker you...
· Speak Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of English.
· Have at least 2 years of experience as a BI developer/analyst.
· Will be an outstanding candidate if you share our values: Positive thinking, Collaboration, Evolution, Commitment.
· Hold a degree in Computer science or Economics, but above all we are looking for a passionate person who can present a project that he/she is proud of
What are we offering you ?
o Personal follow-up during your career at PTC
o Catalogue with a wide variety of trainings for hard- and soft skills, private language classes, unlimited access to an E-learning platform (Udemy, Pluralsight,…) and possibility to get certified every year
o Opportunity to join the BI community and participate in knowledge sharing sessions, events, workshops, etc.
o Join one of the passion communities and practice your hobby or share your interests with other positive thinkers
o International collaboration, possibility to work worldwide
- ON TOP OF THAT
o Competitive salary with a flexible mobility package (variety of choice, including: Electrical cars, electrical bikes, payment of rent/mortgage...)
o You will become part of a growing team of people keen on applying the latest technologies and knowledge. You will be able to work in a dynamic, innovating environment with the proper touch of geekiness and yearning for board games.