BI Project Manager
As Stephen Few states: “We are overwhelmed by information, not because there is too much, but because we haven't learned how to tame it.” Capgemini Insights & Data is looking for people who tame data in such a way that the most complex data can be easily interpreted.
You will join a group of data enthusiasts within a global organization of 350.000 employees. As our growth potential within Belgium is huge, you will vastly grow with us.
If you believe that honesty, boldness, modesty, trust, freedom, team spirit and fun are important company values, then we have a match. Check it out, here you find our seven core values. Combined with firm goals on equality, inclusion and zero carbon emissions, Capgemini will be your partner to get the future you want.
We are looking for a BI Project Manager to help our clients in their digital transformations.
What will you do?
- Define, scope, and plan multi-disciplinary projects
- Project structuring and portfolio management
- Building key client relationships (including at the CxO level where appropriate)
- Feasibility studies and business case development
- Business Change Implementation
- Roll-out design and management
- A background in Business Intelligence. You know about Data Warehousing, Data Visualization, Data Governance.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Capable of delivering formal presentations to senior clients in both delivery and sales situations
- Any certificate linked to Business Intelligence
Capgemini Belgium is a Top Employer for the 18th year in a row. Opportunities to learn are an important aspect of this Top Employer status. The two most important criteria to apply is to have an appetite for data and a willingness to continuously learn.
Part-time on-site, part-time home working.
Communication and personality
- English: must have.
- French and/or Dutch: nice to have.
- Good written and oral communication, problem-solving mindset, able to work independently, dynamic.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team, integrate and work in an international/multi-cultural environment, on variable-sized projects.