Who are we ?
The Positive Thinking Company is a global tech partner that delivers end-to-end tech solutions. We are positive thinkers who believe that collaboration betters our world! · https://positivethinking.tech/
What will you do ?
As an Automation Tester, you oversee different testing phases for customers in different technical environments.
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients and sectors and on a daily basis you will:
· Create functional test cases and automate them
· Take part in the design of web application test cases that require integration with other systems.
· Automation the designed test cases
· Design the appropriate automated scenarios based on the specifications and the requirements.
· Implement the automated test scenarios to be fully executed
· Prepare the testing data for the test execution
· Monitor test automation results and validate them
· Improve test scenarios and its capabilities
The technical environments available with our customers are: Selenium, Appium, SOAP UI, HP QC, HP ALM, Cypress, Robot Framework, Cucumber,...
On top of that, you could be involved in our solution centres where we develop tailored solutions for our clients. For some concrete examples of projects, check our uses cases: https://positivethinking.tech/use-cases/?exp%5B%5D=software-product-engineering)
Who are you ?
As a Positive Thinker you...
· Speak Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of English.
· Have at least 2 years of experience as a Software Tester.
· Will be an outstanding candidate if you share our values: Positive Thinking, Collaboration, Evolution & Commitment.
· Hold a degree in computer science, but above all we are looking for a passionate person who can present a project that he/she is proud of
What are we offering you ?
o Personal follow-up during your career at PTC
o Catalogue with a wide variety of trainings for hard- and soft skills, private language classes, unlimited access to an E-learning platform (Udemy, Pluralsight,…) and possibility to get certified every year
o Opportunity to join the QA Testing community and participate in knowledge sharing sessions, events, workshops, etc.
o Join one of the passion communities and practice your hobby or share your interests with other positive thinkers
o International collaboration, possibility to work worldwide
- ON TOP OF THAT
o Competitive salary with a flexible mobility package (variety of choice, including: Electrical/hybrid cars, electrical bikes, payment of rent/mortgage...)
o You will become part of a growing team of people keen on applying the latest technologies and knowledge. You will be able to work in a dynamic, innovating environment with the proper touch of geekiness and yearning for board games.