As an Atlassian Expert, you will be the point of contact to implement best practices and model the tools to meet customers’ needs.
On a daily basis you will be:
- In charge of big clients and be the team leader of a team of Atlassian Experts to define a strategy for the evolution of the platform
- Train internal and external teams
- Audit of environment, do recommendations and close follow-up with the client
- Do migrations
- Integrate and do the follow-up for new plug-in (X-ray, Big Pictures, Structure etc.)
- Do the transcription of a business requirement into an optimal configuration in Atlassian
For some concrete examples of projects, check our uses cases (https://positivethinking.tech/use-cases/?exp%5B%5D=software-product-engineering)
Who are you?
As a Positive Thinker you...
- Speak fluently English and have a good knowledge of French or Dutch.
- Have at least 3 years of experience with Atlassian tools, mainly Jira and Confluence.
- Will be an outstanding candidate if you share our values: Positive Thinking, Collaboration, Evolution & Commitment.
- Hold a degree in computer science, but above all we are looking for a passionate person who can present a project that he/she is proud of.
- An Atlassian certification is a plus
What are we offering you?
- Personal follow-up during your career at PTC
- Catalogue with a wide variety of trainings for hard- and soft skills, private language classes, unlimited access to an E-learning platform (Udemy, Pluralsight,…) and possibility to get certified every year
- Opportunity to join the Digital Workplace community and participate in knowledge sharing sessions, events, workshops, etc.
- Join one of the passion communities and practice your hobby or share your interests with other positive thinkers
- International collaboration, possibility to work worldwide
- ON TOP OF THAT
- Competitive salary with a flexible mobility package (variety of choice, including: Electrical cars, electrical bikes, payment of rent/mortgage...)
- You will become part of a growing team of people keen on applying the latest technologies and knowledge. You will be able to work in a dynamic, innovating environment with the proper touch of geekiness and yearning for board games.
Who are we?
The Positive Thinking Company is a global tech partner that delivers end-to-end tech solutions. We are positive thinkers who believe that collaboration betters our world! For our Digital Workplace expertise, we are looking for new a Atlassian Expert to join us!