We’re looking for a highly skilled Angular software engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of software development processes and solid experience leading a developers’ team.
Your primary focus will be the development of all Front-end objectives and projects.
If writing beautiful, meticulous code are among the talents that make you tick, we’d like to hear from you.
At RingRing, our business is growing at full speed, so our platforms have to keep up with the pace in order to anticipate the next evolutions!
- Implementing new features for our main products
- Improve existing code and troubleshot our frontend
- Be involved with the product team to validate the implementation of new features - Regularly release new services into production
Experienced with Angular, good knowledge of HTML5, CSS 3 and responsive applications design
Strong knowledge of Rest Standard
Experience developing REST APIs
The ability to work in a Scrum/Agile-based methodology and complete the predefined tasks
Strong analytical skills: be able to debug a bug from frontend to backend
Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Fluent in English ( fluent in French & Dutch is a big plus)!
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Nebular library or any other design system (theming)
- A thorough understanding of Web-related technologies with several proven experiences of Web applications in production for several hundreds of users
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetesμ
- Conducting website performance and usability tests
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- ptimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience in Microservices environment and SaaS software.
- Experience with Relational Databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL and Non-Relational Databases like MongoDB or Cassandra
SOFT SKILLS & DNA:
- When he/she picks up a question/problem, he/she won’t leave it until it’s solved. - Business-oriented: Focus on features that will bring more value to the product and the users. See the big picture.
- Take ownership: wants to understand what he’s doing and be responsible for the results
- Autonomous: Able to investigate alone for some time before asking to be helped by a tech lead or else.
- Ability to share creativity, ideas and drive and grow the product with the team
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done.
Working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best.
We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings.
The Ring Ring Company is involved in a lot of different Technical Event worldwide & put importance and effort on his New Solidarity Program that you can find in our web page : Life @ The Ring Ring Company!