Analyste-développeur en Business Intelligence
Our client is well known in Belgium and they are specialised in the development of administrative and medico-technical software in the hospital sector. Located in Charleroi and close to a train station, this opportunity will allow you to have a perfect work-life balance as it is easily accessible by public transport.
The employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field, especially due to their multiple trainings around different technologies.
A good internal atmosphere and a high degree of autonomy define our client, so you will have the chance to work with great colleagues, in a constant good mood and with a big smile.
the job :
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of the Business Intelligence (BI) solution.
- Understand, even anticipate, and technically translate the Client's needs
- Analyse new developments, from data collection to reporting
- Optimise the architecture of the existing solution and improve it according to the new needs
- Assist in the deployment and maintenance of the solution
- Develop the data extraction flows (SSIS) to feed the data warehouse (SQL Server)
- Create and maintain the resulting tabular models (SSAS)
- Perform tests to verify data supply and consistency
- Design visual and aesthetic reports according to the needs of the end user
- Respond to clients on projects developed
- Report to the project manager on the progress of your work and communicate with the team for effective mutual support
your profile :
- Master's degree in computer science, or equivalent through experience
- A first experience (≥ 3 years) in a similar function is a plus
- Strong interest in databases and data processing
- Logical and critical mind, result oriented
- Good teamwork and communication skills with team and clients
- Advanced knowledge of SQL servers (T-SQL is a big plus)
- Microsoft BI suite: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Excel, Power BI, ... or similar suites (Qlik, Cognos, Oracle BI, SAP Business Objects, SAS BI, ...)
- Proficiency in one of the two national languages (FR/NL) and good knowledge of the other (+ good spelling) + Basic knowledge of English
- Knowledge of C# or NET
Your future package :
- An attractive salary depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, transport expenses, net expenses, smartphone, phone subscription.
- Homeworking 2 to 3 days/week.
- Extensive training opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV