You will be a member of the Citizen Development team, comprising technical experts on different technologies and platforms including Python. You will focus on consulting the Citizen Developers (business-side developers) on how to use our Python platforms, how to reach data, and what would be the best practices for coding Python. Administration, education, and training are also part of your tasks.
The responsibilities will be the following:
- Supporting the business stakeholder to find the best solution to their use-cases
- Consulting business-side stakeholders (citizen developers) to their digital solution when it involves Python programming
- Preparing user guides, and documentations
- Offering trainings to the citizen developers
- Helping to develop the best environment for citizen developers to write their Python scripts
- Working together with data engineers and data platform product owners regarding optimising the access of citizen developers to data and code
- Develop supporting tools to ease and improve citizen developers' python experience (develop and maintain libraries, templates)
- Proactively identifying issues, proposing solutions, and collaborating with other teams on processes and strategy
- At least 3 year of development experience in Python language
- At least 2 years of experience with on-prem systems
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft azure
- Experience in giving trainings or consultation
- Experience writing production code (test-driven development, working with/creating CI/CD pipelines)
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Creative, autonomous, empathic, team player and result driven
- Good communication skills
- Prior experience with BI tools, e.g., Power BI is a big plus
This is a job offer for employees as well as freelancers! We always guarantee personal guidance, and depending on your statute you’ll receive many other benefits.
- You will tackle challenging projects at big and international clients in Belgium. We already have some great references from clients such as Proximus, Telenet, KBC, Colruyt, SD Worx, Johnson & Johnson, European Commission …
- Our inhouse learning & development team makes your growth and development their priority. You’ll discuss what trainings you should follow and what certificates you should obtain with our learning officer.
- Our learning & development team also supports you in the long run. You tell us what your ambitions are, and together with our learning officer you’ll create a career plan.
- With our well-being program, we strive to focus on your health and mental well-being. There are tons of initiatives with which we’ll help you to become a motivated and energized team player.
- We think it’s important for you to get to know all of #teamAUSY. To help you with this, you’ll be invited to many corporate events.
- We’ll also offer you an extensive salary package with many tailor-made fringe benefits.
Good to know for freelancers:
- We’ll always pay your invoice on time and correct (30 days).
- The internal team is invested in your career and regularly checks up on you.
- At the end of your project, we’ll proactively start looking for your next challenge and provide you with the necessary guidance.