The Cloud Developer is responsible for developing cloud-based applications and solutions. This can go from small server applications to big microservices that talk to each other. As a Cloud Developer, you design applications on the cloud, but also set up existing applications so they can run on the cloud. Usually there's no frond-end needed for these applications. As a Cloud Developer, you're more hands-on with the providers than regular Back-End Developers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Implementing functional requirements in a working (technical) solution
- Reviewing, testing and refactoring to ensure the system's correctness throughout the lifecycle
- Anticipating and communicating (technical) caveats to other developers and stakeholders
- Delivering quality software that is maintainable and extendable by other developers
- Staying informed and up-to-date of the latest technologies and practices
To start working as a Cloud Developer, you need decent knowledge of at least one cloud solution provider. You also need good problem-solving skills, research skills, and an analytical mindset. To communicate with all stakeholders, good communication skills are important as well.
- You can write decent code
- You have basic design knowledge
- You have knowledge of the Cloud stack (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- You are familiar with containerisation and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.)
- You have knowledge of Commandline tools (Windows, Linux)
- You're familiar with Agile tools
- You speak and write English fluently
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we’re a different breed. We are a tech talent incubator, which is every bit as cool as it sounds. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You’ll join an awesome community and enter one of our Smart Programs, based on where you are in your career and where you want to go. Did we mention you’ll get a personal coach as well?
- Next to a generous monthly salary, you'll receive a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits (pension, daily compensations, etc.)
- You’ll spend most of the time at (y)our client’s, except for regular Exellys trainings, fun events, tribe meet-ups, after works, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
- After two years of coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll get the opportunity to join (y)our client’s organization as an internal employee. Or if you prefer to stay with us, you could explore our follow-up Smart Programs as well.
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain the finest tech talent. We find the perfect match, so our consultants can fully develop their skills while also feeling happy in their jobs.
What distinctly sets us apart, is our focus on training and coaching. Every Exellyst gets a generous personal training budget and is also assigned a Talent Development Manager (TDM). Your TDM is your point of contact for every issue you encounter, large or small. Our goals is to see you shine, grow and succeed faster than your peers who don’t benefit from the Exellys model.
Since we encourage our consultants to integrate with the client after two years, we’re always on the look-out for fresh talent. That’s where you come in.
- Founded in 2014
- Offices in Mechelen, Diegem, Amsterdam and London
- Part of ProjectiveGroup
- Awesome community of 300 consultants