The IT young Potential Belgium is a Challenge designed to inspire creative and dynamic computer science Students & young Professionals located in Belgium.
The first round is played online. The students and the professionals will compete in separate leagues so that everyone gets a fair chance in competing to be crowned as Belgian Student or Young IT Pro Champion (less than 3 years work experiences).
Registration is free and open during the entire duration of the Challenge.
Scores calculation and Jokers:
You will have to give the correct answer to 18 questions (8 easy (30sec), 6 medium (50sec) & 4 experts (80sec)). The questions will be multiple-choice.
- A good answer gives you 1 point
- A wrong answer results in a score of 0
The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe.
Results, Data privacy & Information Sharing
After you complete the Challenge, you will see your result for the Challenge immediately, but not the answers. The details of your score and your ranking will be released in your userboard at the end of the Challenge so that the answers cannot be shared among players during the Challenge.
The Challenge runs on a secure platform managed by EDITx. The following personal data about the participants will be collected by EDITx: first name, last name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number and Linkedin profile (if present). Personal data are used for the following purposes:
- To monitor the correct competition process
- To analyse and optimise EDITx
- To set up the statboard & leaderboard at the end of the Challenge
EDITx shares the personal information (last name, first name, mobile and email) of the participants with the host of the Challenge, the members of the jury, and any governmental agency or authority in Belgium, should they request it (in case of irregularities).
Qualification and Disqualification
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we catch you doing any of the following:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents in Belgium to be invited to to win the prizes.
- Having more than 3 years work experiences if you play in the young pro category.
- Only one registration per person is authorized.
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of the Prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of data, questions or solutions in liaison with the challenge, and sharing directly or indirectly this information with any other contestant before the challenge has been closed;
- Attempting to damage the website or taking action that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court.
- Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the authors of the questions, the members of the jury, and the EDITx IT educators community.
- Having multiple profiles while participating in the Challenge.
EDITx Regulation and general conditions
- Ask the challengers
- Ask a friend