We are inviting all the Angular Lovers, students & professionals, to participate in the ANGULAR Challenge 2020.
About the online phase:
You will have 15 minutes to give the correct answer to as many questions as you can (up to 20). The questions are multiple-choice with one or several good answers.
The quiz allows the usage of two ‘jokers’: the "50/50", forcing the on-line test to take out half of the answers and the "Ask the challengers", whereby the percentage of the challengers choosing each answer is displayed to you.
What will be displayed at the end of the challenge?
Your score and the private leaderboard will be released at the end of the challenge and only visible to you. We are showing the detail of scores to all players at the end of the Challenge, so that the questions can't be shared among players during the Challenge.
The Name & First name of the best 25 participants will be published. All the other participants will have the opportunity to see their ranking and score in their private leaderboard. They will not see the ranking and scores of the other participants.
Rules of the Challenge
Participants must be Belgian residents to be invited to participate to the finals.
One registration per person is authorized. The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else. Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will invalid the registration or entail the loss of the Prize.
The level of the questions and related scoring:
The on-line test contains questions with 3 levels of difficulty: Low, Medium and High with an associated score 1, 2 or 3 points, if answered correctly. The total score will be the cumulative score of the questions. A wrong answer always gives the same score (-1). When you pass on a question, you don’t win or lose points. The repartition of the level of the questions is the same for every participant. Participants can answer to a maximum of 20 questions in 15 minutes. Timing plays a role when participants have the same score.
Data privacy & Information Sharing
The Challenge runs on a secure platform managed by EDITx. Participant's personal data will be collected by EDITx for the following purposes:
- To monitor the correct competition process
- To analyze and optimize EDITx
- To set up the Statboard & Leaderboard at the end of the challenge
- To invite the Top Participants to the final
- To keep the participants updated with the results of the challenge and the Quizzes
EDITx shares the personal information (last name, first name, mobile and email) of the participants with & only with Innovatus, the members of the jury any governmental agency or Authority in Europe or authority at their request (in case of irregularities).
Personal information, scores, questions, results are never given, sold or exchange to any other party.
Any of the following reasons will justify a disqualification even if we feel sorry for that.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of data, questions or solutions in liaison with the challenge, and sharing directly or indirectly this information with any other contestant before the challenge has been closed;
- Attempting to damage the website or taking action that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the challenge. Incidentally this may also be considered as a legal violation and the Organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the Court.
- Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the Authors of the questions & EDITx Community.
- Having multiple profiles while participating to the challenge.