Senior Program Manager F/M – CDI – Châtillon (92)
Context and position summary :
The Senior Program Manager will be directly in charge of major IT transformation projects such as Move To Cloud, potentially one ID, and more in the coming years. He/She will oversee a 10 m€ of projects budget per year.
He/She will have to coordinate all the relevant teams (transversal and in Regions) and chair the governance of these major programs, presenting status to CIO and COO of AXA Partners.
He/She will also manage a pool of Infrastructure Project Managers
It is a key position as AXA Partners need to :
- finalize Move To Cloud
- continue convergence of IT in Regions through IT global projects
- deploy several solutions from the Group (One ID, MTC, potentially one Workplace)
- ensuring the efficiency of Infrastructure activities in the different projects through the pool of Infra PM
He/She will work in close relation with other IT Managers and IT Directors from all entities of AXA Partners, and with other Program Directors
His/Her success will be directly measure on the good achievements of Key programs (budget, schedule, good transfer to run teams) and the efficiency of infrastructure activities in projects
Key responsibilities :
Ensure major IT program are successful, in term of budget, schedule, quality, scope, compliance… :
- Implement the right program organization, governance, reporting, staffing
- Provide the right status, tailored to the audience targeted,
- Manage escalation with relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Propose all required adjustments to ensure success
Manage the pool of Infrastructure PM to ensure the infrastructure activities are well organized, monitors, staffed, and that a clear project reporting and escalation is in place
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- BAC + 5, Engineer
- Senior program manager / director – more than 10 years of experience, and more than 5 in program management
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Very strong in Project and Program management (governance, reporting, budget, compliance, communication, change)
- Very good interpersonal management skills (exposition to C Level)
- Very good in transversal management
- IT professional with very good skills on Infrastructure
- Knowledge on Cloud
- Bilingual FR / ENG
AXA Partners is AXA’s global entity dedicated to co-building and distributing with partners simple, customer-centric and innovative solutions that combine insurance, assistance and other value-added services.
As an integral part of the Group Innovation unit, AXA Partners also plays a key role in the deployment of disruptive solutions emerging from this innovation ecosystem.
The combination of both missions positions AXA Partners today as a key pillar of AXA’s Payer-to-Partner strategy.
With the support of operating units established in 39 countries, our more than 9,000 employees are at the service of our customers anywhere, anytime.
In 2017, AXA Partners’ revenues reached €3.2 billion.