Project Manager (Technology Study) (F/M)
Within Group IT, the "Technology Office" is in charge of Group Technology Vision, Strategies and Plans in close collaboration with Group Data & Technology Innovation and Business Partnership, and in particular defines the Business & Enterprise/Platform/Application Architecture in order to be able to adopt new technologies and new market solutions, in accordance with the Business ambition/priorities and in line with the objective to become a Tech Led Company.For this purpose, Technology Office is mainly composed of Business Architects, Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects on different scopes. In addition to architecture team, there is also a "Technology Studies" team that drives the delivery of the Technology Office by steering its studies (ideation phase of strategic programs, opportunity assessment, position paper, approach scoping, process set up, contract renewal, technology advisory to entities, audits …) , by organizing global Technology governance and by managing key technology processes (IT Portfolio, Project gating process, IT landscape complexity index ...), leveraging architecture teams.
The Project Manager - Technology Study manages, delivers and implements IT solutions and services projects for partners at local, regional and international level, with the aim to deliver solutions/ products that meet the needs of the business/ IT organization requirements: manage budget, resources and reporting on his perimeter.
- Define and manage the project scope (content, cost, planning) within the constraints of cost, time and functional perimeter
- Identify the appropriated resourcesSelect, propose and deploy the most appropriate solutions in the panel of services offered by AXA Group Operations
- Establish, ensure and facilitate the governance of projects: building and managing steering committees / Project Committees / Working groups; Control complex projects deployment and implementation of applications from project inception phase through implementation into production
- Ensure management of the different stakeholdersCoordinate the activities of project teams (internal resources and external), shared services and global
- Identify / monitor / manage risks and mitigation plan along the project lifecycle
- Manage interdependencies between streamsIs responsible for the delivery quality of the deployed solutions and the handover to operations teams
The scope of studies ranges from Infrastructure domains (Cloud, Network, Workplace, Datacenters, Identity Management, Security, Integration) to Applicative domains (Customer Engagement, Data, Core Business ...), from overall strategies (eg: Cloud strategy, Data strategy, Regional strategy like Asia ...) to tactical level on specific products (eg: virtual Workplace, Contact center service ...), from product creation or to other types of studies (process set up, audits, contract renewals).
The role is often to address a new idea by maturing and scoping the vision, then by defining how they could be implemented and finally hand it over to build & deployment project / program manager
Being in the ideation phase for things that don't exist yet, studies require a lot of stakeholder management: several governance bodies, Group IT management, Product managers, Operational teams (Chapters), control & support functions (Security, Risk, Finance, Procurement ...) and the potential numerous business entities that will be users of the product, and all of that in a multinational context.
Often, it requires community management to maintain momentum with the numerous stakeholders.It will also be required to identify the appropriated resources in several teams not under same leadership, and then to convince their managers and to secure resources for the study / project.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCY LEVELS
- Networking LeaderShip
- Transforming & execution leadership
- Agile, fast IT methos
- Analytical reasoning
- Project Management
- Agility & ability to learn
- Change & stakeholder management
- Collaborative working
- Pragmatic thinking and Proactive organization skills
- Dealing with ambiguities.
- Fluent in English and French
- Package consistent of: 45 days of paid leave, flexible working hours and 2 days of remote work, salary structured of fixed pay and bonus as well as many other benefits;
- Friendly work environment in brand new building in Paris with innovative work space;
- Working in a friendly atmosphere with great collegueas!