IT- Business analyst - AXA/ING Partnership -H/F
POSITION CONTEXT & SUMMARY
After a long & competitive selection process, AXA has won in 2018 a key global bancassurance partnership with ING expected to deliver high business volumes, across various countries and business lines.
Much more than a simple distribution agreement, this strategic partnership for the group is considered as a catalyst to accelerate the Group transformation and create tomorrow’s way of delivering protection to customers.
It involves a strong level of innovation & transformation to design disruptive insurance & assistance solutions delivered through highly customer centric journeys.
In this context, a fully dedicated team has been created to implement & manage this partnership with the various AXA entities & teams involved but also with ING teams.
The global team is composed of both a central team (in charge of designing the value proposition and steering the overall partnership) and local teams (in charge of successfully implementing the solutions designed in their respective markets).
Together, we will shape the market, building a scalable international platform that unifies multiple markets, creating one ecosystem of protection propositions and experiences across Life and Non-life products.
As a business analyst, you will work closely with teams across the business to understand, document and deliver requirements for the delivery squads. You get involved in various project stage and act as the Go-to person for squads. You also get actively involved in software qualification and testing phase.
We expect from you the ability to:
- Facilitate workshops to define business scope
- Be accountable for delivering business artefacts and activities including documenting end to end business requirements, prioritization and sign off
- Analyze customer journeys and business processes such as customer communications, operating models, payments, sales, claims, etc.
- Define the as-is and the to-be processes
- Act as liaison between business leaders, insurance experts, products owners, development and testing teams
- Solve business problems in a delivery focused manner, leveraging IT capabilities and knowledge
- Work in Agile environment and be comfortable with all its ceremonies such as the refinement meeting
- Work in a team environment where team members are not co-located
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3 to 5 years’ experience as business analyst in the insurance sector
• Strong experience in working with both business and IT stakeholders
• Ability to understand IT, its constraints and the level of requirements needed
• Experience in agile way of working
• Hard Skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Complex problem-solving skills
• Experience in requirements capture and process map
• Knowledge of the agile/scrum way of working
• Fluent English
• Soft Skills
• “Get It Done” mindset
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Strong attention to details
• Customer and business oriented
• Highly oriented toward a team mindset
• Pragmatic, solution oriented, with high quality delivery
• Ability to prioritize and deal with potential conflicting priorities
• Ability to adapt the analysis approach in a very flexible and paced environment
• Ability to adapt rapidly to changes and to acquire new capabilities
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.